Measuring your window
- The first thing to remember is that you should take the measurements at the position and height at which you will fit the track or pole. For example if you are fixing to the wall then measure the wall at that point. If you are fixing to the window frame then measure the window frame at that position. Remember to measure from the point you wish your track or pole to start to the point you wish it to finish, allowing for any overhang you may require.
- If you wish to ceiling fix ("top fix") your curtain track or pole then you can measure your window, frame or sill size, but you must tell us, when asked on the web site, if you want the track or pole to be fitted forward of these sizes and by how far.
- Always use a metal rule when measuring. Do not use a cloth rule as this will not be accurate.
- If you do not have an accurate way to measure the angles of your bay please contact us and we can supply a protractor.
- Please make sure to take all measurements and answer all questions for your chosen product and bay shape in order to avoid any delays.
- Although we do not necessarily need all the lengths and angles that we ask for on the web site in order to physically make the curtain track or pole, we ask for these so we can double check that all measurements add up correctly and there are no obvious discrepancies. We will not make the product without checking for any obvious discrepancies, giving you peace of mind that if a length does not match up to the corresponding cross-measurements and angles given we will contact you to check before making your curtain track or pole.
|| A new set of pages will now appear that list all products compatible with your selected track or pole, such as finials and midials, holdbacks, gliders, and extension brackets to extend the track or pole forward. If you require any of these, simply find the product, click the "Go" button, then click "Add" next to your preferred colour, changing the quantity if necessary. This will add the product to your basket.